Download and Install Bukkit
- Create a folder for Bukkit, anywhere it doesn't matter
- Head over to http://dl.bukkit.org and download the latest version of Bukkit, note that if you want to use the latest version of Minecraft, you might need to download the Beta Build and save the .jar file to the folder.
- Rename the downloaded .jar file from craftbukkit-#.#.#-R#.#.jar to craftbukkit.jar
- Open Notepad, insert the following text:
java -Xms1024M -Xmx1024M -jar craftbukkit.jar -o true
- Save the file in the folder as run.bat
Double click run.bat
Open Minecraft, Multiplayer, Direct Connect, Type "localhost", Join Server
You can stop bukkit by typing stop in the bukkit command window
Download and Install Raspberry Juice
- Download raspberry juice from http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-mods/raspberryjuice/files/
- Save the raspberry juice .jar file to plugins folder in the bukkit folder
- Start up bukkit
If everything has gone to plan you should see a message when you start up bukkit that RaspberryJuice has been enabled.
Now, you can run the programs you created for Minecraft: Pi Edition on the full edition of Minecraft.
Minecraft Analogue Clock running using Bukkit and Raspberry Juice
The raspberry juice plugin doesn't currently support all the functions of the Minecraft: Pi Edition API, see http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-mods/raspberryjuice/ for a list of supported functions.